Now that we are finally getting a bit of a real winter, I thought I would blog about summer weddings, and share a few pictures from last summer. As much as it can be a struggle to shoot on super sunny days, you can still produce some great shots. Finding a shady spot, or using the sun to your advantage can create some fun dramatic pictures. I love getting a great sky in the background, for a more dramatic affect. And at night, I love my Westcott Softbox for some nice soft light with a slightly slower shutter speed to capture the background light. But mostly, I love the excitement around a wedding. You can feel the pure and simple joy, anticipation and love surrounding that day. There hasn't been a wedding yet, where a moment or two hasn't brought a little tear to my eye.... I know, I'm sappy. Enjoy these winter days. Soon we will all be enjoying some summer sun too.





Good stuff Gabrielle
ReplyDelete